Terms & Conditions, Warranty & Returns
Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to The Drip Tip Store.
The term 'The Drip Tip Store' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photo's and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website's contents and photo's may give rise to claims for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- By placing an order with The Drip Tip Store you are confirming that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for providing the correct details and shipping address when creating an account or placing an order on the site. We will not be held responsible for the non-arrival of goods, due to incorrect or incomplete details being submitted at the time of ordering.
The Drip Tip Store retains the right to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price or to cancel your order.
- Please read through our delivery and returns policies before making an order with us and if you do not agree to our terms, please do not place an order.
The Drip Tip Store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc). _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com
For health, safety and hygiene reasons we cannot offer any warranty on drip tips unless the item received is damaged or was sent by us incorrectly.
Drip tip O-rings are perishable items and are not covered under warranty.
If you require a new O-ring please use the contact form below and we will get back to you with price & availability information.
Returns cannot be accepted if you have not contacted us and received authorisation prior to the return.
If you have an item to return, please use the contact form below to let us know and we will provide further details.
When returning an item, it is the customers responsibility to ensure that the correct postage is paid and that the goods are packaged sufficiently to avoid being damaged in transit.
Once we receive the item(s) we aim to deal with all returns within 48 hours (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) and will contact you by e-mail if further information is required.
If items are returned and confirmed as being faulty, we will refund reasonable postage costs, however we will not refund postage for items sent back for exchange or refund which have been bought in error or after investigation, have no faults.
If you decide you do not want an item, it can be returned for a refund as long as it is in new, unused condition and in it's original unopened packaging. This refund will exclude the initial postage costs incurred by us for dispatch.
Please ensure your shipping address details are up to date and correct. The Drip Tip Store will not be held responsible for any lost parcels due to an incorrect address.
Important: Please remember to include a note with your order number, contact details and include full details of the fault with any return.